You may bring snacks/beverages into the OC Fair as long as they are in plastic receptacles. All belongings are subject to inspection before entering the OC Fair.
- Strollers $10
- Double Stroller $15
- Wagon $15
- Wheelchair $25
- Electric Wheelchair / Scooter $50 ($35 after 6 p.m.)
Wheelchair and Scooter RentalsLocation: Blue Gate, Yellow Gate and Green Gate. A minimum of $35 is required for Credit Card transactions.
OCFEC Guest Services staff members are available on-site for public assistance, complaints and suggestions. The Guest Services office is located on the East side of the Hangar Building.
Lost and Found
Missing an item? Lost and Found is located in the Guest Services Department on the east side of The Hangar.
- Outside food & beverage are permitted (no cans or glass)
- Coolers (soft sided are acceptable)
- Outside alcoholic beverages
- Cans or glass bottles
- Laser pointers
- Pets (Service dogs and service miniature horses are acceptable)
- Posters & signs for events inside are allowed, but may NOT be mounted on a stick/pole the maximum size is 28" x 22"
Items not permitted inside the OC Fair:
OC Fair Weather conditions
Did you know it's cooler in Costa Mesa? Thanks to a coastal breeze, we have some of the coolest temps in California!