Guest Services brought to you by
OC Fair Guest Services staff is available on-site during Fair hours for public assistance, complaints and suggestions. The Guest Services Office is located on the east side of The Hangar building.
Contacting Guest Services
- In-person at the Guest Service Office
- Call (714) 708-1500
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lost & Found
Missing an item? Contact the Lost & Found Department either in-person at their offices located with Guest Services Department on the east side of The Hangar building, call (714) 708-1500 or email LostandFound@ocfair.com
Wheelchair, Scooter & Stroller Rentals
Rentals are available at the Blue Gate, Yellow Gate and Green Gate. A minimum of $35 is required for credit card transactions.
- Strollers $10
- Double Stroller $15
- Wagon $15
- Wheelchair $25
- Electric Wheelchair / Scooter $50 ($35 after 6 pm)
Visit vistamobility.net or call 1-800-588-4782 for questions and reservations for wheelchair and scooter customers.
Outside Food & Drinks
Guests may bring their own snacks and beverages into the OC Fair as long as they are in plastic receptacles. Additionally, hard-sided coolers are not permitted. All belongings are subject to inspection before entering the OC Fair.
Smoking is permitted in designated areas only. This includes the use of e-cigarettes and vaporizers.
In order to promote a safe, secure and enjoyable environment, all persons entering the OC Fair & Event Center are subject to bag/package checks, as well as magnetic wanding.
The following items are prohibited:
- Outside food and beverages are permitted if stored in plastic receptacles. No cans or glass.
- Guns, knives, stun-guns, tasers, mace, pepper spray, tear gas or any other firearms or weapons, regardless of whether the guest holds a concealed weapons permit
- Narcotics or other illegal substances
- Cans or glass bottles
- Hard sided coolers
- Clothing or exposed tattoos that are indecent
- Pets or other animals with the exception of service animals as defined by the ADA
- Outside alcohol
- Selfie sticks
- Drones or remote controlled surveillance devices
OC Fair Weather Conditions
The OC Fair is located in Costa Mesa, CA, which enjoys cool weather thanks to a coastal breeze. Check out what the weather forecast for your day with us before you visit.
Equal Access Guide
The OC Fair & Event Center strives to offer an event that suits the needs of all its guests. Click here
for our Equal Access Guide for guests with disabilities or special needs.