OC Fair Guest Services staff is available on-site during Fair hours for public assistance, complaints and suggestions. The Guest Services Office is located on the east side of The Hangar building.
Contacting Guest Services
- In-person at the Guest Service Office
- Call (714) 708-1500
- Email email@example.com
Lost & Found
Missing an item? Contact the Lost & Found Department either in-person at their offices located with Guest Services Department on the east side of The Hangar building, call (714) 708-1500 or email LostandFound@ocfair.com
Wheelchair, Scooter & Stroller Rentals
Rentals are available at the Blue Gate, Yellow Gate and Green Gate. A minimum of $35 is required for credit card transactions.
- Strollers $10
- Double Stroller $15
- Wagon $15
- Wheelchair $25
- Electric Wheelchair / Scooter $50 ($35 after 6 pm)
Outside Food & Drinks
Guests may bring their own snacks and beverages into the OC Fair as long as they are in plastic receptacles. Additionally, hard-sided coolers are not permitted. All belongings are subject to inspection before entering the OC Fair.
Items Not Permitted Inside the OC Fair
- Outside food and beverages are permitted if stored in plastic receptacles. No cans or glass.
- Hard-sided coolers (soft-sided coolers are permitted)
- Outside alcoholic beverages
- Narcotics or other illegal substances
- Cans or glass bottles
- Laser pointers
- Pepper spray
- Pets with except of service dogs and service miniature horses
(Services animals must be on a leash or in a harness at all times.)
- Posters or signs that are mounted on a stick or a pole and/or are larger than 28 inches by 22 inches. Posters and signs that are not mounted and are smaller than those dimensions are permitted in the Fair and its venues. Any guest with signs that obstruct the view of other guests may be asked to put it away for the duration of the event.
- Drones and professional cameras on a tripod are prohibited. Click here for more information about commercial and professional shoots at the OC Fair.
OC Fair Weather Conditions
The OC Fair is located in Costa Mesa, CA, which enjoys cool weather thank to a coastal breeze. Check out what the weather forecast for your day with us before you visit.
Equal Access Guide
The OC Fair & Event Center strives to offer an event that suits the needs of all its guests. Click here
for our Equal Access Guide for guests with disabilities or special needs.