The 2017 OC Fair runs July 14-August 13 (Wednesday-Sunday)
OC Fair Hours:
Save! Single–day admission tickets are available online with no service fees through Ticketmaster.com when you choose the Print–At–Home option.
|Single Day Admission
|Saturday & Sunday|
|Buy Now||Buy Now|
Enjoy 23 days of Fair fun, food and more with a 2017 season pass. Visit the 2017 OC Fair Super Pass page for more information.
General Passenger Car – $10
General Buses & Limos – $20
Parking is cash only. There are no in–and–out parking privileges. General parking is not available for advance purchase.
Free parking and shuttle service is available on Saturdays and Sundays from the Experian parking structure located off the Bristol Street exit of the 405 Freeway. Follow the signs to “Experian.” The shuttle operates from 10 a.m. – 1 a.m. weekends only.
For your convenience, the taxi, Uber and Lyft drop-off/pick-up site is located on the corner of Merrimac and Fairview at the OCC parking lot. This is across the street from Gate 3 and the Green Gate admission booth. Please note that personal drop off and pick up is at Gate 1..
Take the OC Fair Express from 9 locations direct to the OC Fair and receive a coupon for $3 general admission (one coupon per person).
Bus Fare: $2 each way
Hours: Saturday & Sunday: 11 a.m. – Midnight
• Huntington Beach – Goldenwest Transportation Center
• Anaheim – Artic + Anaheim Canyon Metrolink Station
• Fullerton – Fullerton Park and Ride
• Laguna Hills – Laguna Hills Transportation Center
• Irvine – Irvine Metrolink Station
• Orange – The Village at Orange
• San Juan Capistrano – Junipero Serra Park and Ride
• Santa Ana – The Depot at Santa Ana
Visit ocfairexpress.com for more information.