Thank you for choosing the OC Fair and Event Center as your RV destination. In order to ensure a pleasant stay for you and the other campers here we ask that you please observe our policies.
- Individual Campers:
- $40.00/night for electrical, water & sewage access.
- $25.00/night for dry camping.
- CASH ONLY; Payment is due upon arrival or by 10 a.m. for extensions.
- No reservations taken, first-come, first-served only.
- Campers must provide a valid driver’s license, vehicle registration, and current proof of insurance for RV or tow vehicle upon check-in.
- Trailer Rallies:
- For groups of ten (10) RV’s or more, please contact (714) 708-1940.
- Hours: 7a.m. - 10p.m.
- Check-out*: 10a.m.
*After 10a.m. you will be charged for an additional night
- Quiet Hours*: 10p.m. - 7a.m.
- *Generators may not be used during these hours.
Gate Access: 6a.m. - 11p.m.
- Maximum Stay*: 14 consecutive days per visit
*There must be a break of 7 days between visits with a maximum of 60 days per year.
- View Campground Closure Dates
*Closures are subject to change without notice. To inquire about specific dates, contact Claudia Johner in Safety & Security at email@example.com or (714) 708-1940.
Maximum amperage at our campground is 20. Due to limited electrical power, RV’s are prohibited from running air conditioners or other appliances that draw large amounts of electricity. Air conditioners may be run using a generator only and while disconnected from the campground electricity..
A dump station is available within campground. There is no charge for those already camping with full hook-ups. Please ask one of our employees to direct you to the station. Please do not dump waste-water anywhere else within the campground.
In case of emergency or any other condition that requires immediate attention, please contact the Security Department at (714) 708-1588 (24/7).
Rules and Regulations
- Vehicles must display the proper permit at all times.
- Second vehicles must have a permit to leave and re-enter.
- Quiet hours are between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m.
- Speed limit is 15 mph.
- Dry campers may not be parked in an RV stall where water, power & sewage connections are accessible.
- RV sites must be kept clean for the enjoyment of all our guests.
- Pets are to be kept on a leash at all times.
- Pets must be cleaned up after immediately.
- Pets are not to be left alone tied to a vehicle. If you leave your pet in your RV, make sure there is adequate ventilation.
- Any type of fencing or barrier is not permitted.
- One RV and one vehicle per site.
- Guests must pay for all extended stays by 10 a.m.
- Drugs, weapons, fighting, lewd conduct, reckless driving, speeding, motorized/non-motorized scooters and skateboards are not permitted.
- Non-contained fires for cooking or heating are not permitted.
- Any guests, their children or visitors who become a nuisance will be asked to leave.
The Rules and Regulations must be adhered to, as well as any other directions given by the OC Fair and Event Center Safety & Security Department. Any violators of the above policies will be asked to leave the property without refund of fees. OCFEC Management reserves the right to close the campground, either partially or entirely without notice.
PURSUANT TO THE CALIFORNIA RECREATIONAL VEHICLE OCCUPANCY LAW, THE “RECREATIONAL VEHICLE MAY BE REMOVED AS SPECIFIED IN SECTION 799.22…” FOR FAILURE TO PAY OR FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH PARK CAMPING POLICY.
CIVIL CODE SECTIONS 799.22, 799.43 AND 799.58
ORANGE COUNTY SHERIFF’S DEPT. (714) 288-6742