Thank you for choosing the OC Fair & Event Center (OCFEC) as your RV destination. In order to ensure a pleasant stay for you and other campers, we ask that you please observe the following policies:
Please call for rate (714) 708-1940
- Individual Campers: Rates include water and electrical and are due upon arrival. Payment for additional days stayed are due by 10 a.m. Cash only. No reservations taken, first-come, first-served.
- Trailer Rallies: Rates include water and electrical and are due at the end of your stay. Cash or checks accepted.
Payments and check-ins are accepted at the Safety & Security Office located inside Gate 5 off Arlington Drive.
- Check-out is 10 a.m. If you check out after 10 a.m. you will be charged for an additional night.
- Campground hours are 7 a.m. – 10 p.m. For the enjoyment of your fellow campers please observe the quiet hours between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m. Generators may not run during those hours.
- Entry and exit is at Gate 5 off Arlington Drive. Gate 5 is closed from Midnight to 6 a.m.
- Campers may stay up to a maximum 14 consecutive days per visit. There must be a break of 7 days between visits with a maximum of 30 days per year.
- OCFEC reserves the right to close the campground at its discretion without notice.
Campground CLOSURE Dates for 2017 as of
Schedule subject to change
Thursday, January 12 - Friday, January 13
Campground is at full capacity.
Friday, March 4 – Sunday, March 6
No camping during Musink event.
APRIL & MAY
Thursday – Sunday, March 31 – April 3
Night Nation 5k
Monday, April 11 – Sunday, April 17
Monday, April 18 – Monday, April 25
Pet Expo uses the area for Exhibitor camping and parking.
Campers have been instructed to call Claudia Johner at x1940 for reservations.
Tuesday, April 26 – Monday, May 2
May 25 – Monday, May 30
Wednesday, May 25 – Monday, May 30
Butler Amusements in the north and south campground, portion of Festival Field Dirt
JUNE – AUGUST
Friday, June 10 – Sunday, June 12
Bugorama (VW Show)
Monday, June 13 – Saturday, June 18
Southern California District of the United Pentecostal Church
Sunday, June 26 – Wednesday, August 17
Friday, August 19 – Saturday, August 20
Campground will be CLOSED to everyone with the exception of Gun Show vendors
Tuesday, August 30 – Monday, September 5
Great Labor Day Cruise
Contact Orange County Cruisin’ Association directly for camping, at www.occa-inc.com
Friday, September 9 – Sunday, September 11
Monday, September 12 – Monday, September 19
Camping for SSSS exhibitors only.
Contact SSSS Show for reservations at 310/ 533-0589.
Tuesday, September 20 – Saturday, September 24
Cruisin’ for a Cure. NO CAMPING
Wednesday, December 7 – Monday, December 12
Shoreline and Malibu Kennel Club Dog Shows
Wednesday, December 21 – Monday, January 2
Saturday, December 24 & 31 Orange County Market Place CLOSED at 2 pm.
*Closures are subject to change without notice. To inquire about specific dates, contact Claudia Johner in Safety & Security at firstname.lastname@example.org or (714) 708-1940.
Maximum amperage at our campground is 20. Due to limited electrical power, RV’s are prohibited from running air conditioners or other appliances that draw large amounts of electricity. Air conditioners may be run using a generator only and while disconnected from the campground electricity.
A dump station is available within the campground for registered guests. There is no charge for registered guests. Please ask one of our employees to direct you to the nearest station. Please do not dump waste-water anywhere else within the campground or the property.
In case of emergency or any other condition that requires immediate attention, please contact Safety & Security at (714) 708-1588 (24 hours a day).
Rules and Regulations
- Vehicles must display the proper permit at all times.
- Second vehicles must have a permit to leave and re-enter.
- Quiet hours are between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m.
- Speed limit is 10 mph.
- RV sites must be kept clean for the enjoyment of all our guests.
- Pets are to be kept on a leash at all times and are to stay within the campground only.
- Pets must be cleaned up after immediately.
- Pets are not to be left alone tied to a vehicle. If you leave your pet in your RV, make sure there is adequate ventilation.
- Any type of fencing or barrier is not permitted.
- One RV and one vehicle per site.
- Guests must pay for all extended stays by 10 a.m.
- Drugs, weapons, fighting, lewd conduct, reckless driving, speeding, motorized/non-motorized scooters and skateboards are not permitted.
- Non-contained fires for cooking or heating are not permitted.
- Any guests, their children or visitors who become a nuisance will be asked to leave.
- All campers are required to provide proof of insurance for their vehicle and RV.
The Rules and Regulations must be adhered to, as well as any other directions given by the OC Fair & Event Center Safety & Security Department. Any violators of the above policies will be asked to leave the property without refund of fees. OCFEC Management reserves the right to close the campground, either partially or entirely without notice.
PURSUANT TO THE CALIFORNIA RECREATIONAL VEHICLE OCCUPANCY LAW, THE “RECREATIONAL VEHICLE MAY BE REMOVED AS SPECIFIED IN SECTION 799.22…” FOR FAILURE TO PAY OR FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH PARK CAMPING POLICY.
CIVIL CODE SECTIONS 799.22, 799.43 AND 799.58
ORANGE COUNTY SHERIFF’S DEPT. (714) 288-6742