The 2022 OC Fair will be held July 15-Aug. 14, open Wednesdays-Sundays.
July 15-Aug. 14, 2022
11 a.m.-11 p.m. Wednesdays & Thursdays
11 a.m.-midnight Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays
$12 general admission on Wednesdays & Thursdays
$14 general admission on Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays
$7 seniors 60+ and kids 6-12 Wednesdays-Sundays
Free for kids ages 5 and younger
Advance ticket purchase is required. BONUS: No transaction fees on Fair admission tickets!
$10 for cars, motorcycles
$20 for limos, buses
Cash or credit accepted; advance parking is not available.
Our address is 88 Fair Drive, Costa Mesa, 92626. See maps & directions for more help.
Traffic advisory: Plan to arrive early – especially for OC Fair concerts. Ride-hailing services, public transportation and carpooling are highly recommended. If you do drive, check the latest traffic and 405 Project updates on Google Maps and Waze.
Gate 1: Located on Fair Drive. This is our main gate, and is available for Uber/Lyft/taxi drop-off and pickup.
Gate 3: Located on Fairview Drive at Merrimac Way, provides easy access to Green Gate or Blue Gate.
Gate 8: Located on Arlington Drive, provides easy access to Yellow Gate.
Gate 10: Located on Newport Blvd. and is often closed during peak hours. Can provide access to Blue Gate or Yellow Gate.
With a handstamp, you are allowed to re-enter the fairgrounds on the same day. However, if you leave the property in your vehicle, you will be required to pay for parking again.
• Purses, diaper bags, backpacks, etc. (Subject to search/magnetic wanding.)
• Outside food and beverages are permitted if stored in factory-sealed receptacles. (No cans, glass, outside alcohol or hard-sided coolers.)
• Water bottles are permitted if factory-sealed or empty upon entry.
• Wagons and strollers are permitted.
• Extra layers of clothing in case of evening breezes – we’ve got lockers for storage on grounds.
To promote a safe, secure and enjoyable environment, all fairgoers are subject to bag/package checks, as well as magnetic wanding. Any dangerous, unlawful or prohibited items that are surrendered at the gate will not be returned. Please leave these items at home:
• Cans or glass bottles
• Hard-sided coolers
• Clothing that is indecent or exposed tattoos that are indecent
• Pets or other animals with the exception of service animals as defined by the ADA
• Outside alcohol
• Selfie sticks
• Tripods or other professional camera equipment (such as a long lens)
• Drones or remote-controlled surveillance devices
• Guns, knives, stun-guns, tasers, mace, pepper spray, tear gas or any other firearms or weapons, regardless of whether the guest holds a concealed weapons permit
• Narcotics or other illegal substances
• No smoking or vaping at the OC Fair
Rentals are available at the Blue, Yellow and Green Gates. Credit cards will be accepted at all gates with a minimum $25 transaction. All rentals must be returned by midnight.
Lockers/storage available at the Blue Gate for $5 (all-day access) + $5 key deposit
Visit vistamobility.net or call (262) 677-2696 for questions and reservations for wheelchair and scooter customers.
OC Fair & Event Center strives to offer an event that suits the needs of all guests. Please view our Equal Access Guide for more information for guests with disabilities or special needs.
Need more help? Call 714-708-1500
Lose something at the fairgrounds? Call 714-708-1632
By purchasing tickets to the annual OC Fair and/or its performances, you agree to follow health protocols in place at the time of the event. Guests attending this event are strongly encouraged to wear a mask while inside OC Fair buildings, regardless of vaccination status.