December 23, 2019 (10:28 am)
OCFEC Governance Committee Workshop – January 9, 2020
Governance Committee Workshop
The mission of OCFEC is…
CELEBRATION OF ORANGE COUNTY’S
COMMUNITIES, INTERESTS, AGRICULTURE AND HERITAGE
(with results justifying resources expended)
NOTICE OF MEETING
32ND District Agricultural Association
OCFEC Financial Monitoring Committee Budget Study Session
Thursday, January 9, 2020
OC Fair & Event Center
88 Fair Drive
Costa Mesa, California
Directions: From I-405, exit Fairview Rd. heading south, approximately 1.25 miles to Arlington Dr.
Administration Building located near the corner of Fairview Rd. and Arlington Dr.
(Use Gate 4 on Arlington Dr.)
To live stream meeting, click on the link: https://vimeo.com/user98605232
Andreas Meyer, Chair
Barbara Bagneris, Member
Chief Executive Officer, OCFEC
32nd DAA Counsel
Office of the California Attorney General
Please take notice that this public meeting of the 32nd District Agricultural Association, a California state institution, is being recorded using video recording equipment. Please also take notice that the 32nd District Agricultural Association will release video recordings of its public meetings where required under California law.
Those persons wishing to attend the meeting and who may require special accommodations pursuant to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act are requested to contact the office of the 32nd District Agricultural Association (714) 708-1500, at least five working days prior to the meeting to insure the proper arrangements can be made.
At the discretion of the Board of Directors, all items appearing on this Agenda, whether or not expressly listed for action, may be deliberated and may be subject to action by the Board of Directors. The Board may convene to closed session pursuant to Government Code section 11126, subdivisions (a) and (e) to consider personnel evaluation and/or possible litigation. Items may not necessarily be taken up in the order shown on this Agenda. This agenda, and all notices required by the Bagley-Keene Open Meeting Act are available on the Internet at: www.ocfair.com
- CALL TO ORDER
All matters noticed on this agenda, in any category, may be considered for action as listed. Any item not so noticed may not be considered. Items listed on this Agenda may be considered in any order, at the discretion of the chairperson.
- THE MISSION OF OCFEC IS…Celebration of Orange County’s Communities, Interests, Agriculture and Heritage (with results justifying resources expended).
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- ROLL CALL (Policy Reference: 4.5.2.B)
- MATTERS OF PUBLIC COMMENT – Speakers are requested to sign in prior to the start of the meeting and are limited to three minutes. Public comment is allowed on issues NOT on the current Agenda. However, no debate by the Board shall be permitted on such public comments, and no action will be taken on such public comment items at this time, as law requires formal public notice prior to any action on a docket item.
Comments will be accepted on Agenda items during the meeting. Speakers wishing to address the Board on items on the agenda are requested to sign in prior to the start of the meeting and identify the agenda item[s] on which you desire to address the Board. Speakers are limited to three minutes.
- REVIEW AND DISCUSSION OF THE FOLLOWING DRAFT POLICIES:
– Policy 1.01 – Policy Framework and Definitions
– Policy 2.01 – Institutional Values
– Policy 2.02 – Code of Ethics
– Policy 2.03 – Conflicts Of Interest
– Policy 2.04 – Discrimination and Harassment Prevention
– Policy 2.05 – Reporting Wrongdoing
Michele A. Richards
Chief Executive Officer, OCFEC Date of notice: 11:30 a.m. December 23, 2019