OCFEC Facilities Information
OC Fair & Event Center is a GBAC STAR facility
GBAC STAR certifies that facilities are able to demonstrate that correct work practices, procedures and systems are in place to prepare, respond and recover from outbreaks and pandemics.
GBAC STAR is the cleaning industry’s only outbreak prevention, response, and recovery accreditation. For facilities and other places you visit, GBAC STAR is an important indicator of their thoroughness with cleaning, disinfection, and prevention.
GBAC stands for “Global Biorisk Advisory Council” and is a specialty division of ISSA, the world’s leading trade association for the cleaning industry. The word “STAR” was chosen because the GBAC STAR program requires facilities and service providers to attain higher protocols to keep spaces clean and safe for occupancy.
Learn more at gbac.org/info.
- Master Site plan PowerPoint Presentation
- CSFA Pre-Fair Inspection Report
- Infrastructure Audit Report – Final
- Construction Management Firm Invitation Letter
- 2020 Cal Fire Annual Inspection Report
- LED Light Signage Study Report
- Fire Marshal Report 4/29/19
- Fire Marshal Summary Report 9/12/18
- Cal Fire Sign-off Inspection Report 8/28-29/2018
- Cal Fire Inspection Report 8/27/18 – Equestrian Center
- Cal Fire Inspection Report 7/20/18
- CFSA 2018 Pre-Fair Inspection Tracker 7/2/18
- Cal Fire Correction Notice 5/23/18, 1 of 2
- Cal Fire Correction Notice 5/23/18, 2 of 2
- Cal Fire Correction Notice 5/14/18
- 2018 CFSA Pre-Fair Report 3/23/18– Equestrian Center
- Extension Letters