Enjoy Imaginology At Home!
Science, technology, engineering, arts and math are important parts of education. Here are some videos and activities to help students explore STEAM.
Science Experiments & Activities
The world of science is exciting and broad! We have some fun science experiments and a video about the Medal of Honor, highlighting the scientists and engineers in the military. Plus, explore science through physical education and cooking!
More on veterans: Learn about Heroes Hall, OC Fair & Event Center’s museum and education center.
More science fun: Chemistry Knowledge Quiz
We created the following worksheets to help students after watching the videos above.
- Kumihimo Braiding – Instructions
- How to Make a Whirligig – Instructions
- How to Make a Piggy Bank – Instructions
Making Math Fun!
From simple number recognition to calculated chess moves, we have different ways to make math fun for everyone!
Agriculture is the science, art and practice of cultivating plants and livestock. At OC Fair & Event Center, there is a year-round working farm called Centennial Farm where we can learn all about animals and crops. Thank a farmer today!
Centennial Farm Videos
Centennial Farm staff created the following worksheets for students to use after watching the videos above.
- Pig Terms – Worksheet
- Pig Terms – Word Search
- Chick Development – Matching
- How to Plant a Seed – Instructions
- Mimi’s Wool Sweater
Test your knowledge of agriculture.
- Agriculture Crop Quiz 1 – How do each of these California fruits and vegetables grow?
- Agriculture Crop Quiz 2 – All about California agriculture – you choose true or false